Using your guitar’s harmonic characteristics, the Boss MO2 Multi Overtone Guitar Effects Pedal
creates a wide range of dynamic, new sounds that will open up great possibilities! Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), this revolutionary pedal analyzes your guitar signal in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each in real time.
From shimmery multi-string resonance to flute-like transparency to powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, the Boss MO2 pedal brings you an array of unique sonic tools that add all-new dynamic resonance characteristics to your guitar.
Boss MO2 Multi Overtone Guitar Effects Pedal Features
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
- Next-generation Boss compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
Roland’s innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.
MO2: An Expressive New Voice
The MO2 Multi Overtone pedal produces incredibly distinctive and expressive tones only possible with the magic of MDP. Using your guitar’s rich harmonic characteristics as a starting point, the MO2 builds new voices that enhance and thicken your sound. Three different modes offer diverse tone-shaping options, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a wide range of impressive modulation effects.