- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Boss RC3 provides three hours (!) of stereo recording capacity direct to internal memory.
Now you can record long phrases without worrying about memory. Ninety-nine memory locations let you save and instantly recall your creations. Those who want to incorporate stereo instruments and devices will appreciate the true stereo I/O of the RC3. Built-in drum patterns guide you to perfect looping. And once you've created a body of work, you can use the RC3's USB 2.0 port to conveniently save your loops externally. Looping has never been this portable, powerful, and fun!
Boss RC3 Loop Station Pedal with USB Features
- True stereo Loop Station; one stereo track for RC3
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time!
- 99 onboard memory phrases for storing loops
- Multiple inputs: 1/4-inch A and B input jacks, stereo 1/8-inch mini AUX input jack
- USB 2.0 port lets you connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on batteries or optional AC power supply
The RC3 provides three hours of stereo recording capacity direct to internal memory. Now you can record long phrases without worrying about memory. 99 memory locations let you save as many phrases or ideas as you can create. Guitarists who want to incorporate external stereo effects devices will appreciate the true stereo I/O on the RC3.
The Auto Recording feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your guitar, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go. The sky's the limit with three hours of recording time!
To keep your loops tight and in time, you can play along with one of the basic rhythm patterns in the RC3's onboard library as you record. Ten types of rhythm types are provided, including Rock, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R&B, and Latin. A dedicated knob lets you adjust the volume of the rhythm, and you can set the tempo incrementally or via tap tempo. You can also specify the time signature. When you save a phrase, the rhythm type and time signature will also be saved.
You can connect the RC3 to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your RC3 recordings to your computer for safekeeping. You can also load WAV files from your computer directly into the RC3. The RC3 accepts 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size.
In addition to recording your guitar or bass performances and turning them into playable loops, you can also record other external stereo audio sources via the RC3's AUX IN. Sound from a digital-audio player connected to the AUX input, for example, can easily be recorded and made into a loop.
Boss RC3 Loop Station Pedal with USB Specifications
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu, AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms, AUXIN: 22 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or larger
- Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours
- Maximum Phrase Memory: 99 phrases
- Number of tracks: 1
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz,16-bit linear, stereo)
- Rhythm Type: Hi-Hat, Kick and Hi-Hat, Rock 1, Rock 2, Pop, Funk, Shuffle, R and B, Latin, Percussion
- USB Interface: Hi-Speed USB mass storage device class
- Controls: Pedal switch, LOOP OUTPUT knob, RHYTHM OUTPUT knob, DOWN button, UP button, WRITE button, RHYTHMON/OFF button, TAP TEMPO button
- Indicators: REC, PLAY (DUB) indicator
- Display: 7 segments,2 characters (LED)
- Connectors: INPUT A Jack: 1/4 in. phone type, INPUT B Jack: 1/4 in. phone type,AUX IN Jack: Stereo miniature phone type, OUTPUT A Jack: 1/4 in. phone type, OUTPUT B Jack: 1/4 in.phone type, STOP/MEMORY SHIFT Jack: 1/4 in. TRS phone type, USB Connector, DC IN Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V Alkaline battery, AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 73 x 129 x 59 mm, (2-7/8 x 5-1/8 x 2-3/8 in.)
- Weight: 450 g, (1 lb. including battery)
- Included Accessories:
- Owner’s Manual
- Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information)
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61): already installed in unit
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.