The Boss SL20 Slicer Twin Effects Pedal instantly transforms a guitar, bass, keyboard, or vocal into a pulsating groove instrument.
The SL20 features 50 onboard Slice patterns along with innovative Harmonic Slicer feature which generates percussive melodies. Other features include Loop Recording and unique 3D Panning.
Boss SL20 Features
Groove and Melody Maker
- Instant groove and percussive-melody generator
- 50 Slice patterns onboard, with adjustable attack and duration, including Harmonic Slice
- Tap Tempo via onboard pedal switch; internal and MIDI sync
- Sound characteristics such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level are controllable via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Variety of output modes, including the unique 3D Panning for spacious sliced FX
The SL20 transforms your music into percussive chopped
grooves. Fifty rhythmic patterns are onboard, with adjustable note attack and duration, plus amazing Harmonic Slice effects. Create high-energy patterns onstage in real-time, or use the SL20 as a songwriting and recording tool. Play the sliced sounds in realtime while capturing them with Loop Record.
An internal tap-tempo feature is included, as well as the ability to sync to external MIDI clock. Sound characteristics of the SL20 such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level can be controlled by the onboard knobs or from an external Expression pedal.
The SL20 is an addictive effect that inspires creativity. It’s great for guitarists, but it’s equally useful for other instrumentalists as well. Plug in a bass, keyboard, iPod, or any other instrument or music-playback device. DJs and dance-music artists will also love the SL20 as a rhythmic-performance tool.