The Boss TE-2 Tera Echo Guitar Delay Pedal is a far departure from a standard delay pedal while remaining very easy to use! The TE-2 is powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP) and produces a dynamic new stereo ambience effect that goes far beyond traditional delay and reverb. Rich, spacious echos are available as well as a Freeze function that holds the ambient sound for great new possibilities!
Boss TE-2 Tera Echo Guitar Delay Pedal Features
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Rich, spacious echo and ambience effects
- Dramatically enhances the direct tone, but never overwhelms it
- Freeze function holds the ambient sound for lead backing and sound effects
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Wide range of sound adjustment with simple controls
- Mono/stereo input and output
Roland’s innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.
TE-2: Inspirational Echo
Thanks to MDP, the Boss TE-2 delay delivers an amazing new ambience effect that satisfies and inspires. Complex internal processing produces an incredibly deep and spacious sound, dramatically enhancing the straight guitar tone without overwhelming it. Through the TE-2 Tera Echo’s simple, familiar stompbox controls and incredible sensitivity to your playing dynamics, an extremely wide range of sounds can be achieved. And with the expressive Freeze function, you can hold the current effect sound to create rich soundscapes for lead playing and sonic exploration.