Budda MN-100 Mark Nason Guitar Amplifier Head
The incredible Budda MN-100 Guitar Amplifier Head gives the absolute finest in looks, controls and most importantly, tone! After initially creating a reputation for producing boutique tone machines, Budda Amplification has now raised the bar for modern multi-channel tube guitar amplifiers by producing possibly the most sophisticated tube guitar amp available.
By not compromising on the construction or quality of any parts, Budda can ensure that for all its features, the most important thing, tone, is not compromised. And what an array of different tones there are! Whatever your requirements; authentic tone or modern flexibility; the MN-100 will deliver.
Budda MN-100 Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 120 watts with half-power switch to run at 50 watts
- 3 channels, clean, rhythm and lead
- LED indication of correct output tube biasing
- Unique PowerPan control allows panning between solid state and tube rectification
- Power amp can use 6L6 or EL34 tubes (plus KT66, KT88 5881 and 6CA7 with re-biasing)
- Custom Italian leather covering by Mark Nason
- Independent preamp EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble), Presence and Resonance controls per channel
- Silent LDR MIDI channel switching
- High quality audio grade resistors and poly caps throughout
- Three effects loops with independent Send and Mix controls and Channel or Global options
- Real spring reverb with separate Reverb level control per channel
- Footswitchable Master Boost with user defined boost level
- Slave Out and Preamp Out/Power Amp In link jacks
- Massive custom designed output transformer
- Overboost stompbox style lead boost on each channel
- Cabinet impedance switch (4, 8 or 16 Ohms)
- Heavy duty Power and Standby toggle switches
- High and low level 1/4 in. inputs
- Ceramic tube sockets
- Specially designed 10-butto multi-function footcontroller (included)
- Stores 9 custom presets, and provides extensive MIDI control for automation
With three completely independent channels, a tube driven preamp boost, real spring reverb as well as the patent pending 'PowerPan' tube to solid state rectification control, the MN-100 head is a tone chasers dream. Not only that, but with the flexibility of the 3 effects loops as well as footswitch and MIDI control, this amp will also prove itself to be up to the tasks of modern guitarists who need their amp head to be the center piece of a larger system.
Mark Nason Designed
This multi-faceted, innovative amplifier from Budda found its aesthetic equal in the custom Italian leathers, signature dragon embellishments and metalwork of footwear designer Mark Nason. No stranger to the rock & roll lifestyle, Mark Nason's signature couture creations translate easily from Sunset Boulevard to center stage on the Budda MN-100.