You asked for it, and Bugera delivered it.
The Bugera 1990I Infinium Dual Reverb valve amplifier head an even cooler look with flawless performance and better sound than ever!
With Infinium valve life multiplier technology, tubes can last up to 20 times longer. The Bugera 1990I is distinctively unique and a classic all at the same time!
Bugera 1990I Infinium Guitar Amplifier Head Features:
- Hand-built 120-Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by four 5881 valves
- Classic split channel preamp design (Clean, Lead)
- Three ECC83 valves for 90’s metal rock tone
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb controls for each channel
- INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Power switch to select between pentode or triode (60 Watt) operation
- FX Loop with dedicated Level control
- Frequency compensated Recording output
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and Reverb included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The 1990I amplifier head allows switching between full-throttle pentode or more harmonic triode (60 watt) modes. The Buger 1990I features a vintage equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls. Includes separate master volume and reverb controls for Clean and Lead channels, and dual-control footswitch.
INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier Technology
Our revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology is like having your very own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking valve performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load. With INFINIUM, your tubes last up to 20 times longer, saving you substantial money over the lifespan of your amplifier. INFINIUM also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your valves sounding as good as the day they were installed.
If and when a valve does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace. All you need do is replace the faulty valve and let INFINIUM take care of the rest for you. This all adds up to more consistent sound quality and longer life for your valves. Maintenance for valve amps has never been this easy!