Bugera 6260I Infinium guitar amplifier head achieves the tone of a high power super lead amp, and provides all the virile crunch it takes to detonate the center stage!
The 6260I is a powerful hand-built amplifier that features 120 watts, 2 channel preamp, and Infinium valve life multiplier. With 6L6s, the Bugera 6260I has a very open and glassy tone; with EL34s, it takes on a more compressed and noticeably midrange character. Bugera delivers a stunning amplifier that you just cant refuse!
Bugera 6260I Infinium Guitar Amplifier Head Features:
- Hand-built 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- 2-channel preamp design (Clean/Crunch, Lead) featuring 5 x 12AX7 valves for thick and screaming hi-gain
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Revolutionary Infinium Valve Life Multiplier technology
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- Classic Master Presence control for efficient midrange sound shaping
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop function included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Turning the Clean gain up gradually causes the amp to react like a non-master volume amp, and achieves a very natural sounding overdrive. The amplifier will react sharply to changes in volume or attack from the instrument. The Crunch setting is simply the clean channel with more gain from another 12AX7 to create the Rock 'n' Roll rhythm sound heard on all your classic rock faves.
The Lead channel is all about articulate gain and sustain. Copious amounts of harmonics and compression help your solos stand out and cut thru the band with ease. Separate master volumes allow for easy rhythm-clean/solo-lead switching with total control over the level of each sound.
Infinium Valve Life Multiplier Technology
Bugera's revolutionary Infinium Valve Life Multiplier technology is like having your very own technician inside your amp constantly monitoring and tweaking valve performance for the ultimate in tonal integrity and reliability. This revolutionary circuit not only optimizes the performance of each output tube, it dynamically balances the drive between them to more evenly distribute the load. With Infinium, your tubes last up to 20 times longer, saving you substantial money over the lifespan of your amplifier. Infinium also compensates for the effects of aging, automatically adjusting current levels to keep your valves sounding as good as the day they were installed. No need for expensive matched valve sets, The Bugera Infinium technology allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible valve types and brands!
If and when a valve does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace. All you need do is replace the faulty valve and let Infinium take care of the rest for you. This all adds up to more consistent sound quality and longer life for your valves. Maintenance for valve amps has never been this easy!