Bugera BN410TS 4x10 Bass Amplifier Cabinet
The Bugera BN410TS 4x10 Bass Amplifier Cabinet is a highly durable, powerful speaker cab designed for high wattage heads and will move enough air to handle virtually any venue! Loaded with four 10 inch custom-designed TURBOSOUND LF drivers and a 1 inch HF horn driver, the BN410TS is a great-sounding cabinet that can handle anything you throw at it. This 2,800 watt Bugera masterpiece will give you as much low end beefiness as you need!
Bugera BN410TS 4x10 Bass Amplifier Cabinet Features
Sound That Astounds
- 2,800 Watts of powerful and authentic bass tone
- 4 x 10 inch custom-made TURBOSOUND LF drivers
- Lightweight and extremely durable plywood enclosure
- Extensive internal bracing and front-porting for rich and powerful low-end response
- Custom-made and adjustable 1 inch HF driver for high-end resolution
- Input and link outputs on 1/4 inch TS and professional speaker connectors (impedance 8 Ohms)
- Recessed carrying handles and integrated rollers for easy transportation
- Shock-proof metal grille and reinforced corners
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged, road-worthy construction
The four 10 inch bass speakers in the BN410TS were custom-engineered by Bugera’s sister company, TURBOSOUND—a world-renowned manufacturer of concert-grade loudspeakers for more than 40 years. These beauties are handmade with care, completely in-house! Both enclosures also feature a foot-switchable 1 inch HF horn driver for the ultimate in high-end clarity.
Professional-grade twist-lock and 1/4 inch TS connectors ensure a tight, dependable transfer of power to the enclosure from your amp. With their massive power handling capability, these stunning bass cabinets will turn your high-powered bass amplifier into a mighty low-frequency tour-de-force!
Built Like a Tank!
For a bass enclosure to do its job properly, it has to be built solid, and that’s exactly the way Bugera builds the BN410TS cab! Thanks to their tight fitting, glue-reinforced joinery and void-free birch plywood, this cab delivers all the tone of your instrument, without any undesirable resonances or vibrations—and it’s tough enough to handle the bumps, scrapes and spills that happen on the road. Add to this a shock-proof metal speaker grill, hardware corner reinforcement and heavy-duty vinyl covering, and you’ve got one great-sounding speaker cab that will look great for many years to come.
The Right Rig for the Gig
Bugera bass cabinets aren’t just kind to your ears and wallet. Your wrists and back will rejoice at how easy they are to transport, thanks to the recessed ergonomic handles and built-in rollers. In addition to great sound and uncompromised durability, the Bugera BN410TS is well within the budget of every working musician.