The Cascade Fat Head II Short Ribbon Microphone with Lundahl Transformer offers the natural and open sound associated with the finest ribbon microphones. You will find that when recording acoustic guitars, guitar cabinets, vocals, drum over-heads, and countless other types of instruments, the ribbon microphone will produce the warmth that is vital to today's digital recording environment. We firmly believe you will also agree that this microphone will make a great addition to your collection.
Cascade Fat Head II Short Ribbon Mic with Lundahl Transformer Upgrades:
- Neck and nut with a larger body
- heavy-duty premium shockmount
- Sonically the same as the standard Fat Head
Cascade inspects the audio and built quality of each and every microphone before it leaves their shop, once you try one...you'll be a believer.
Cascade Microphones Fat Head II Ribbon Microphone Includes:
- FAT HEAD II Ribbon Microphone
- Aluminum case
- Deluxe oil stained wood box
- Premium suspension shockmount
- Drawcord cloth storage pouch
- Micro-fiber cleaning cloth
- Specifications and typical measurement report