Now you can own the best of Cakewalk’s professional production tools with the Cakewalk Sonar X1 Production Suite Music Production Software
. This amazing software suite has everything you need to start creating and recording professional quality mixes and much more. Cakewalk Sonar X1 is known for fantastic sound quality, innovative features and ease of use.
Cakewalk Sonar X1 Production Suite Software Includes
Sonar X1 Producer
- Sonar X1 Producer
- Sonar X1 Producer Expanded
- PC4K S-Type Expander / Gate Module
- Z3TA+ 2 Waveshaping Synthesizer
This amazing software is everything needed to deliver the polished, ‘radio-ready’ recordings that are expected in today’s music industry – all in one box. Included are all of Sonar’s cutting edge music creation tools plus an unparalleled collection of world-class instruments and effects.
Sonar X1 Producer Expanded
Expanded adds exciting new production tools and delivery options to X1 Producer!
PC4K S-Type Expander / Gate Module
- Design custom ProChannel strips with enhanced controls and genuine tube warmth using the new Softube Saturation Knob
- Create combinations of multiple audio effects with a fully customizable interface complete with user-definable skins
- Upload your songs directly to SoundCloud and automatically notify social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Export MIDI data seamlessly to your favorite notation software with MusicXML
An additional module for the ProChannel, the expander can be used to reverse the effects of a compressor or to add further dynamic range. A gate will “mute” a track when the volume drops below a certain level. So instead of painstakingly editing takes into clips or automating mutes, a gate can remove mic bleed, pedal noise, and other unwanted sounds automatically.
Z3TA+ 2 Waveshaping Synthesizer
Z3TA+ 2 has a gorgeous new interface and 1000 new patches, expertly crafted by a carefully selected design team. Z3TA+ 2 offers a wealth of new sound design capabilities including new filter types, modulatable waveshapers, new modulation destinations and a revamped effects section.