Offers 1200 milliseconds Vintage Delay, the Echotone from Carl Martin is one of the best vintage delay pedals manufactured today. Featuring foot-switchable Tap or Manual time settings, insert loop and switchable trail function at bypass, the Echotone allows you to switch from a Manual time setting to a Tap time setting right at your feet. Play with your favorite slap-back echo on rhythm and switch over to a tap tempo echo for your massive lead or solo!
Carl Martin Echotone Delay Features
- High quality buffered bypass, to ensure long cabling without loss
- Easily shift between two presets
- Tone knob adjusts the voicing on the repeats from dark to light
- With the LOOP you can insert an external effect device
- Built-in 12v (+/-) regulated power supply
- Tap Tempo
As with all the Danish built Carl Martin effects, the Echotone comes in our low-profile housing, coated in our new stunning off-white color, with the built-in 12v (+-) regulated power supply.
Flavor your echo with a chorus, flange or even distortion pedal in the FX loop. Set it to Trail
depending on whether or not you want it to finish out the last of the delay when you switch it off.