The Carl Martin effects pedal is essentially a classic envelope filter for guitar or bass, with a bunch of cool options.
This Carl Martin effects pedal is housed in die-cast, with mini-knobs and a cool retro color. The Classic Optical Envelope provides Level control for overall volume, and other powerful control knobs to give you complete control over your effects. From vocal like tones to funky quacks and fat wows, the Carl Martin Classic Optical Envelope effects pedal will handle it all!
Carl Martin Classic Optical Envelope Effects Pedal Features:
- Classic Auto-Wah with Opto-Technology
- Three Operation Modes: High Pass, Band Pass, Low Pass
- Die-cast Housing in a retro finish
- 9v Battery or Regulated Power Supply
- Drive knob controls how hard the auto-wah will function
- Level knob regulates the overall volume output
- Q control knob for adjusting the size of the bandwidth
- Tone control knob acts as a separate Hi-pass filter
- Two foot switches (one for activating effects, second for switching between modes)
The Carl Martin effects pedal includes two foot switches. The first footswitch is for fx on/off (buffered), and the second to select between the three modes (High Pass, Band Pass and Low Pass).
The Classic Optical Envelope can be powered by a 9v battery, but we always recommend a regulated power supply for optimum response!