- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Casio AP250 Celviano Digital Piano
has unprecedented natural reproduction of the rich expressive power and resonance of an acoustic piano with Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source.
Casio AP250 Celviano Digital Piano Features:
- 18 high-quality tones including stereo-sampled grand piano tones
- Digital effects: reverb (4 types), chorus (4 types), brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones)
- Lesson feature using 60 Music Library songs plus 10 user loaded songs
- Duet Mode enabling two people to play in the same range
- Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes
- Two GRAND PIANO buttons and an ELEC PIANO button for instant access
- Slide-type keyboard cover
- Auto Power Off
The characteristics of Casio’s newly developed Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source reflect thorough attention to detail in expressing the rich, resonating tones inherent to the piano. The capacity of the installed memory has been expanded to achieve a longer sampling duration and enhanced waveform data quality. The temporal changes in tone that create sound you would expect only from a piano, beginning with the initial sound and leading into a beautiful extension until the sound eventually vanishes, are reproduced naturally.
Natural playing feel approaching that of a grand piano firm touch that converts the player’s thoughts into sound and tri-sensor scaled hammer action keyboard II, with a grand piano's unique sounding timing.
The difference between the sound structures of a grand piano and a digital piano appears as a difference in timing, from the moment the instrument is played until the sound is audible. The new Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II responds by incorporating a system with three sensors that detect touches of the keys sequentially.
The Simulated ebony and ivory keys offers the luxurious feel and texture as well as the smooth touch of a grand piano keyboard. The minutely detailed crimp surface finish inhibits finger slippage due to sweat and gives the sensation of a perfect fingertip fit, even when playing for extended periods. The deep, beautiful resonance resulting from the use of a damper pedal is also reproduced naturally by a stereo resonance simulator installed on all 88 keys, an approach that differs from conventional simulated reproduction employing effect processing. The attention to detail goes so far as to simulate the resonance created by the lifting of the dampers themselves when the pedal is pressed. A continuously variable system has been adopted for the damper pedal, moreover, reproducing even the subtle changes in reverberation that occur in response to the delicate pressure exerted by partial pedal operation. This enables players to employ pedal operation to achieve gracefully expressive performances.
Casio AP250 Celviano Digital Piano with Bench Specifications:
- Keyboard: 88-key, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II, Simulated ebony and ivory keys
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR
- Maximum Polyphony: 128
- Tones: 18 built-in tones: Grand Piano (Concert, Modern, Classic, Mellow, Bright), Elec Piano, FM E. Piano, 60's E. Piano, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Strings 1, Strings 2, Pipe Organ, Jazz Organ, Elec Organ 1, Elec Organ 2, Bass 1, Bass 2
- Layer/Split: Layer(Excluding bass tones), Split(Low-range bass tones only)
- Digital Effects: Reverb (4 types), chorus (4 types), brilliance (-3 ~ 0 ~ 3), DSP (built into some tones), acoustic resonance system
- Built-in Songs: 60 (Music Library)
- Song Expansion: 1 song (65KB maximum)
- Lesson Function: Part on/off (Lesson part: right hand/left hand)
- Metronome Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: ? = 20 to 255)
- Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback
- Other Functions:
- Grand piano button x 2 (Concert, Modern), ELEC PIANO button
- Duet function
- Temperaments (preset scale): Equal + 16 other types
- Auto Power Off: Off after approx. 4 idle hours (default setting)
- Octave shift: ±2 octaves
- Panel lock
- Slide-type keyboard cover
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 to +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
- Pedals: 3 pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Speakers: 12cm x 2
- Amp Output: 8W+8W
- Input/Output Terminals:
- Headphones (standard stereo jack) x 2
- USB: type B
- External power (12V DC)
- Power Requirements: AC adaptor: AD-A12150LW (included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,377 x 432 x 840mm
- Weight: 39.5kg
- Included Accessories: Piano bench, AC adaptor (AD-A12150LW), score book, music stand
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.