The Casio LK-100 61 Key Musical Keyboard allows you to select from 100 tones and 50 versatile rhythms to help add plenty of life to all your keyboard performances.The Auto Accompaniment will allow you to simply play a chord and the corresponding rhythm, bass and chord parts play automatically. This keyboard also includes the 3-Step Lesson System that lets you practice at your own pace.
The keyboard automatically grades your performances, so you can trace your progress as you improve. With a total of 100 built-in Song Bank tunes you have a broad range of music for your playback enjoyment or for play along practice.
The Basic model is only the LK100 61-Key lighted keyboard. The LK100 may be powered by 6 AA batteries or an optional Casio AD5 power supply.
Casio LK100 Features
- On-screen fingering and timing indicators
- Easy-to-understand on-screen indicators help to simply keyboard play, even for novices.
- 100 amazingly realistic tones
- Enhanced auto-accompaniment function for greater versatility
- 50 built in auto-accompaniment patterns.
- 100 Built-in Song Bank tunes
- A total of 100 built-in Song Bank tunes come built in for playback enjoyment or play-along practice.
- 3-Step Lesson System
- Develop your musical skills by following the keys as they light. First, you become familiar with the timing of the notes by watching the keys light as you playback one of the 100 built-in Song Bank tunes. Next, practice playing along at a pace that's comfortable for you. Finally, try playing along at the normal tempo for the Song Bank tune. A simulated human voice is used during Step 1 or Step 2 play to call out the fingers you should use to play the required notes (Voice Fingering). The timing of notes is also indicated on the display screen.
- Auto Accompaniment
- Simply specify a chord and the keyboard automatically produces the matching rhythm, bass, and chord patters. One-touch fill-ins make accompaniments sound interesting and natural.
- Transpose Function
- An easy operation instantly changes the key of the keyboard.
- MIDI compatibility
- Connecting to another MIDI device lets you sound notes on both this keyboard and the connected device by playing on this keyboard.
- Microphone Jack
- Connects a commercially available microphone and you can sing along with Song Bank tunes (microphone sold separately)