The CF1830E is designed for reflex, scoop bass or horn-loaded subwoofers as well as a bass unit in a large multi-way system. The CF1830E has a 3-inch/75mm multi-layer voice coil and delivers 700 watts RMS power handling and 94 dB sensitivity. This model also incorporates Celestion’s DMM (Dual Magnet Motor) technology, where a secondary magnet is utilized to increase overall motor force without the need for any increase in the size and weight of the magnet assembly.
Celestion CF1830E 18-Inch Replacement Speaker Features
- 18 inch ferrite magnet, cast aluminium chassis LF driver delivering 700Wrms (AES Standard) power handling and 94dB sensitivity
- 3 inch high temperature, multi- layer voice coil for greater motor force
- FEA optimized magnet assembly delivers highly symmetrical cone - movement, leading to exceptionally low harmonic distortion
- Balanced Airflow Venting (BAV) on the front-plate increases airflow to provide enhanced cooling
- Dual Magnet Motor (DMM) incorporates a secondary magnet used to increase overal motor force (Bl) without the need for any additional increase in magnet size
- ‘Multi-roll’ surround provides exceptional linearity at extremes of cone excursion