The rugged WCE6i Earset microphone is perfect for multiple users because of its flexibility and incredible lightweight. Performers wearing glasses or other head-worn accessories appreciate the silicon padding at the earpiece that helps keep the headset comfortably in place. Plus the WCE6i has a flexible boom for easy adjusment between users.
Countryman WCE6i Omnidirectional Earset Microphone Features
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable microphone of its kind
- Flexible boom for easy adjusment between users
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and broadcast settings
- Almost invisible against many skin tones
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled microphone allows total freedom of movement
- Exclusive snap-on cables in 1mm or 2mm diameter for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Highly resistant to sweat and moisture
- High quality voice pickup, more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier
- Omnidirectional microphone is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without a windscreen
- Cable Terminates in a TA4F 4-pin mini connector which is compatible with all Shure wireless bodypacks.