SpiderCapo Standard Tuning Capo
The SpiderCapo Alternative Tuning Capo gives the guitarist countless new options for making music!
Leagues beyond conventional capos, the SpiderCapo Standard comes on the scene with a variety of new ways to look at guitar playing. When attached you can choose which strings you want to lock into place and which ones to leave open so you can play countless tuning possibilities without the need to d-tune your guitar. Unlike D-tuning your instrument, you can continue to play standard chords so it's easy to work with. Play above or below the SpiderCapo for limitless options that will astonish your friends and fans.
The SpiderCapo Standard can be used on a classical, electric, acoustic steel and nylon guitars.
- Fits all guitar fingerboards
- Unlimited application for all styles of music
- An invaluable creative tool for singer/songwriters
- Weighs less than an ounce
- Change tunings without de-tuning your guitar
- Change tunings while playing
- Finger above and below the capo
- Play all the bar chords and riffs you already know
- Play unlimited new chords, not possible with standard tuning
- Play melodies with open string accompaniment
- Use easily in live performance
- Explore new tunings, keys, harmonies, and textures
View Sample Tunings