Crown XLS5000 Power Amplifier
The Crown XLS5000 Power Amplifier represents affordable, high-quality power amplification.
The Crown XLS 5000 is housed in a rugged rack-mountable, 3U, all-steel chassis incorporating the best of tried-and-true design principles and innovative features including an efficient forced-air fan to prevent excessive thermal buildup, dual precision-detented, rotary level controls and signal LEDs that indicate signal, clip and fault keeping you informed constantly about your signal flow. Balanced XLR input and Binding Post and Speakon output connections on the rear panel for solid mixer and speaker connection.
Employing extensive protection and diagnostics capabilities, the XLS 5000 includes output current limiting, DC protection, circuit breaker and thermal protection of the unit’s transformers.
Crown XLS5000 Features
- Reliable design incorporates many popular features
- Housed in a rugged, all-steel 3U chassis
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- Balanced XLR inputs; touch-proof binding post and Speakon outputs
- Precision detented level controls, power switch, power LED, 6 signal LEDs
- Requires 20 amp circuit, ships with 20 amp cordset
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty!
XLS Series amplifiers are professional stereo power amplifiers engineered to meet demanding audio requirements and reliably, within budget. With over five decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amp technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLS Series. They are a powerful argument for quality and value!
All Crown XLS power amplifiers come with a 3 year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty!