- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Crown XTI Power Amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for portable PA applications.
The series includes three models which are identical except for output power: XTI 1000, 2000 and 4000. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
XTI-Series amplifiers feature an LCD screen with DSP speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan assisted cooling, XLR inputs, Speakon and binding-post outputs, short-circuit protection and more.
With their powerful, reliable performance, XTI-Series amps easily handle 2-ohm loads and are capable of chest-thumping lows. Plus, your investment in an XTI-Series amplifier is backed by Crown’s Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty. Dimensions: 3.5 x 19 x 12.25 inches.
Crown XTI Power Amplifiers Features
- Integrated proprietary DSP with LCD front panel display
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults
- Extremely versatile, handling a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, and delay
- All products fill 2U rack spaces and weigh under 17 pounds; weight sets a new standard in lightweight amps (20% less)
- Speakon and binding post outputs, XLR inputs and loop-thrus
- Comprehensive LED status per channel
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications
Crown XTI Series Power Amplifiers
The XTI Series of Crown amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for portable PA applications. XTI Series amplifiers feature an LCD screen with speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer. Other features include a switchmode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, XLR inputs, Speakon and binding-post outputs, short-circuit protection and more.
With their powerful, reliable performance, XTI Series amps easily handle 2-ohm loads and are capable of chest-thumping lows.
Crown XTI Power Amplifiers Specifications
- Power Rating: Stereo: 700 Watts per Channel at 2 Ohms, 275W/Ch @ 8 Ohms; Bridge Mono: 1400W @ 4 Ohms, 1000W @ 8 Ohms
- Voltage Gain at 1kHz, 8 ohm rated output:
- XTi 1000: 30.5 dB
- XTi 2000: 32.9 dB
- XTi 4000: 34.2 dB
- Frequency Response: ±0.25 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at 1 watt into 4 ohms.
- Phase Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz to 20 kHz): ±15°.
- Load Impedance: Safe with all types of loads. Rated for 2 to 8 ohms in Stereo mode, 4 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode.
- Sensitivity: 1.4V
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms):
105 dB (A weighted).
- Damping Factor: Better than 500 from 20 Hz to 500 Hz.
- Crosstalk: > 80 dB below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz.
- Common Mode Rejection (CMR): > 45 dB from 20 Hz to 1 kHz.
Input Stage: Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1% resistors.
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20 k ohms, balanced; 10 k ohms, unbalanced.
- Maximum Input Signal: +22 dBu typical.
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations Available: 100V, 120V, 220-240V
- AC Line Current:
- XTi 1000: 6.5A
- XTi 2000: 6.9A
- XTi 4000: 8.0A
- At Idle: Draws no more than 90 watts.
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 40° C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing).
- EQ: 4-band paragraphic per channel, boost/cut ±12 dB. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters.
- Filters: Highpass and lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. High and low shelving filters, one per channel.
- Delay: For signal alignment of driver; 5 mS total delay.
- Subharmonic Synthesizer: Adds low-frequency content.
- Output Limiter: Prevents clipping.
- Presets: 10 user speaker presets.
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Level: Detented rotary level control, one per channel.
- Power Switch: On/off switch applies AC power to the amplifier.
- Sel/Prev/Next Buttons: Three buttons near the LCD screen are used to access menu items.
- LCD Screen: Backlit liquid crystal display shows speaker presets.
- Signal Indicator: Green LED, one per channel, flashes when a very low-level signal is present at input. May be used for troubleshooting cable runs.
- –10 Indicator: Green LED flashes when output signal exceeds –10 dB below clip.
- –20 Indicator: Green LED flashes when output signal level exceeds –20 dB below clip.
- Ready Indicator: Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when the amplifier is ready to produce audio.
- Clip Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, turns on at the threshold of audible distortion.
- Temp/Fault Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, illuminates under Fault or excessive temperature conditions.
- Power Indicator: Blue LED illuminates when the amplifier has been turned on and has power.
Rear Panel Controls and Connectors
- AC Line Connector: NEMA 5-15P (15A).
- Input Connector: XLR, one per channel.
- Link/Out Connector: Loop-thru signal from input connector for linking to another amplifier, one per channel.
- Output Connectors: Two Neutrik Speakon NL4MP (mates with NL4FC) output connectors. Channel-1 Speakon is wired with Ch. 1 and Ch. 2 outputs for use with optional single 4-conductor cable. Two binding post outputs (in parallel with Speakon connectors).
- HiQnet USB Connector: Type B, connects to a HiQnet network.
XTi-Series amplifiers are protected against shorted, open or mismatched loads; overloaded power supplies; excessive temperature; chain destruction phenomena; excessive output current, input overload damage; and high-frequency blowups. They also protect loudspeakers from input/output DC, large or dangerous DC offsets and turn-on/turn-off transients.
- Chassis: Steel.
- Cooling: Proportional speed fan with front-to-rear airflow.
- Dimensions: EIA Standard 19-in. rack mount width (EIA RS-310-B), 3.5 in. (8.9 cm) high and 12.25 in. (31.11 cm) deep behind mounting surface.
- Net Weight:
17 lb (7.7 kg)
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.
Mike from sterling hts MI USA
|first bad crown product i ever recived, (twice)
|Would you consider this product to be made well? How dependable?
|i have 3 of these amps and the only issue i had was when i first recieved it (had a bad input circuit, had a new sent out with the same problem, call crown they sent me a return label and shiped out a new one that day!!!! they were more interested in finding out what the problem was with their product. how awsome is that????
|What do you consider to be the best features of this product? What features would you add to this product if you could?
|these amp are very CLEAN, unless you run them bridged, the dsp function means no extra processor to have in rack, this is where real pro audio starts
|Ease of Use
|How easy is this product to use? How easy is the product to use with other products? Did it take long for you to learn to use this product? Was the manual helpful? How playable do you consider this product to be?
|over my years of experience i have not found better customer support then with crown if you ever have a problem they WILL help even if the product is out of warrenty!!!! a company that truely stands behind their product!!!! a hard thing to find now-a-days
|How is the tone?
|this amp sound incredible. only lacks sound quality in the low end but only when running in bridged mono, and it is still not that bad considering the competition