Crown XTI6000 Power Amplifier
The Crown XTI6000 Power Amplifier is a rugged and lightweight power amp that offers unmatched value in its class.
Providing up to 6,000 watts into a 4 ohm bridged load and weighing in at just 24 pounds, the XTI6000 sets a new standard in high-power, lightweight amplification.
The XTI6000 also inherits all the best features from the family line, the XTI Series, including powerful integrated speaker processing and an extremely efficient universal tracking switch-mode power supply. When you’re out with the XTI6000, you can count on having the best in music and voice reproduction with more power than ever.
Crown XTI6000 Power Amplifier Features
- Integrated proprietary DSP with LCD front panel display
- Accurate, uncolored and very low distortion for music and vocie reproduction
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against:
- Shorted outputs
- Open circuits
- Mismatched loads
- General overheating
- High-frequency overloads
- Internal faults
- Extremely versatile, handling a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, and delay
- Fits a 2U rack spaces and weigh under 24 pounds
- (20% lighter than other amps)
- Speakon and binding post outputs, XLR inputs and loop-thrus
- Comprehensive LED status per channel
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty protects your investment
Crown XTI Series Power Amplifiers
The XTI Series of Crown amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for portable PA applications. XTI Series amplifiers feature an LCD screen with speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer. Other features include a switchmode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, XLR inputs, Speakon and binding-post outputs, short-circuit protection and more.
With their powerful, reliable performance, XTI Series amps easily handle 2-ohm loads and are capable of chest-thumping lows.