An enormous overdrive pedal with a tough and compact chassis design, the CastleRock Bass Overdrive Pedal caters to a bass guitar’s extended frequency range, for the perfect growl you want in your overdrive pedal.
CastleRock Bass Overdrive Pedal Features
- Dual Stacked controls for independent control of the lows and highs.
- 1/4 inch input and dual 1/4 inch outputs for mono or stereo operation
- LED functions as ON/OFF, battery life indicator
- Runs on 9v battery (included) , or 9volt DC , 300 MA power supply
- Metal chassis with rubber footwitch tread, non slip rubber back, easy battery change
Featuring a dual-stacked distortion control where the inner knob controls the distortion amount for the higher frequencies and the outer knob controls the distortion for the lower frequencies, the CastleRock Bass Overdrive Pedal also uses a dual-stacked control knob for Level and Gain. A separate Tone knob allows you to control the timbre by mixing the wet and dry signals. Metal chassis, rubber footwitch tread, non slip rubber back.