Specifically designed for bass guitars, the CastleRock Bass Super Chorus Pedal is not just a re-eq’d guitar chorus, but actually features a Low Filter control to allows you to cut low frequencies to reduce the muddiness you get from inferior bass chorus effects.
CastleRock Bass Super Chorus Pedal Features
- Depth, Low Filter, Level, and Rate Controls
- Powered by 9v battery (included) or 9volt DC, 300 MA power supply
- 1/4 inch input, dual 1/4 inch outputs for mono or stereo operation
- LED indicates ON/OFF, battery life
- Metal chassis with rubber footwitch tread, non slip rubber back, and easy battery change
The low end stays tight and clear while the mid and upper frequencies are routed to the chorus effect and can be modified with the Depth, Level, and Rate controls. The Bass Super Chorus also features dual 1/4 inch outputs for either mono or stereo operation. Metal chassis , rubber footwitch tread , non slip rubber back.