Great for use as a standard par with the additional eye candy of pixel mapping effects, the Chauvet PiXPar 12 Stage Light
is a must-have fixture for mobile DJs or club installers looking for high-impact visuals on a budget. This compact, pixel mapping PAR can-style wash light from Chauvet is equipped with built-in, eye catching effect macros.
The PiXPar 12 light is powered by 12 individually controllable tri-colored LEDs to create elaborate animations and video effects. Super-smooth LED fading and flicker-free output make the Chauvet PiXPar 12 an ideal fixture for events being videotaped.
Chauvet PiXPar 12 Stage Light Features
- Compact, pixel mapping par can equipped with built-in, eye-catching effect macros
- Individual LED control provides the ability to create amazing animations and video effects
- Many pre-built automated programs accessible with or without DMX
- Works with ShowXpress Pixels to generate complex looks with ease
- Suitable for use on camera due to the flicker-free operation
- Multiple DMX personalities to fit many programming styles
- Built-in dimming curves simulate existing lighting and offer super-smooth LED fading
- Great for quiet installations due to the 100 percent silent operation and no moving parts
- Locking IEC power input ensures the power cord never comes out
- Many user-configurable settings provide stand-alone versatility
- Power linking saves time running cables and extension cords
- Trigger built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX