The AB36C Afterburner is a highly advanced design that incorporates Cerwin Vega’s 50 years of experience in building some of the industry’s best known subwoofers.
Its design makes it ideal for use in the most demanding environments where pure bass power is the goal, such as installations, live sound, mobile DJs, and club applications.
Cerwin Vega AB36C Subwoofer Features:
- Six and a half feet of folded horn chamber length in the cabinet
- Thunderous bass frequency extension similar to a 36 inch driver
- Rugged cast aluminum C-Series door functions as a heat sink
- Stroker technology for increased power handling, decreased distortion, and radial cooling fins
- Rounded horn mouth creates smoother frequency response
- Steel front corner bracing to improve cabinet strength
- Redesigned durable Multi-ply construction
- An extra-deep, reinforced pole cup that keeps pole-mounted speakers stable
- Integrated wheels and a new Cerwin Vega ergonomic handle for easier transportability
- Optimized for use with all Cerwin Vega full range top cabinets to create dedicated system solutions
With six and a half feet of folded horn chamber length in the cabinet, the new AB36C Folded Horn Subwoofer has bass frequency extension similar to a 36 inch driver with even more SPL performance. The AB36C features Stroker Technology for increased power handling, decreased distortion, and radial cooling fins. A striking die cast door has improved heat dissipation capabilities and sports a Stroker 18 metal badge. In addition, the curved horn mouth bracing provides a smoother frequency response and the enhanced front corner bracing offers extra durability.