The Cerwin Vega CVi122M is a portable, full range, twelve-inch 2-way stage monitor / main loudspeaker system designed for live music and playback applications.
The CVi122M features a high power, cast frame twelve inch transducer with a 2.5 inch voice coil to handle the low and low/midrange frequencies and a 34mm PETP (polyethylene terephthalate) diaphragm compression driver mounted to a 80 degree Horizontal x 50 degree Vertical hemi conical horn for smooth, accurate on and off axis high frequency performance. Advanced crossover network designs are employed for coherent cross-band summation throughout the coverage pattern.
Cerwin Vega CVi122M Passive Stage Monitor Features
- Designed for portability, built tough enough to endure the road
- High performance 34 mm Mylar compression drivers
- Advanced crossovers reproduce accurate cross-band summation
- Hemi-conical horns for smooth and accurate on and off axis highs
- 18 Ga. steel grill and carpeted structural wood for lightweight strength
- Dual Speakon and 1/4 inch for high current capacity and daisy chaining
- Stage monitor
- Portable live sound PA
- Fill monitor
- DJ system PA