The Cerwin Vega CVM1022 10 Channel Mixer is a professional audio mixer designed for live performance and recording applications. The CVM1022 mixer range offers extensive features such as digital sound effects processing and USB input/output for laptop computer playback and recording.
Built using premium grade components that deliver precision audio performance, the CVM1022 features commercial grade metal housing for reliability and longevity. The clear markings and color coordinated knobs also allow for intuitive operation, including fast adjustment and easy operation in low light situations.
Cerwin Vega CVM1022 10 Channel Mixer Features
- 3 Band channel equalizer designed for +/-15 dB (HF, LF) and +/-12 dB (MF) per channel
- Peak LED indicator to check on the signal input of each microphone channel
- Individual channel and main level control
- Gain (trim) level control with sensitivity markings for both mic and line inputs
- Low Cut (HPF) switch at 75Hz to eliminate background microphone rumble
- AUX and EFX controls to adjust the level of the signal sent to the respective bus
- PAN control (mono channel) to position the signal across the master led and right bus
- BALANCE control (stereo channel) to adjust the level between led and right signals
- Phantom power (+48V) switch for easy connection of condenser microphones
- Level control for headphone and control room connections