The Intense series from Cerwin-Vega has established a well-deserved reputation for providing extraordinary and impactful sound at an affordable price. How do you enhance a leading product in its class? Improve the product components, sound quality AND lower the price! The Cerwin Vega INT1152 V2 features a PTC thermistor protected tweeter for great dependability. The perfect choice for live sound, program playback, and DJ systems as well as installation.
Cerwin Vega INT1152 V2 Passive PA Speaker Features
What's New for V2 Intense Series?
- 34 mm compression drivers
- Steel frame woofers
- PTC thermistor protected tweeter
- Black carpet finish
- 15 mm reinforced cabinet
- Speakon and 1/4 inch inputs
- All metal handles with stamped CV logo
- Stronger drivers by beefing up the build quality with the addition of more steel.
- Enhanced durability by upgrading the cabinet construction with internal bracing.
- Better performance is achieved by increasing the size of the magnets on the compression drivers.
- Improved dependability from a new positive temperature coefficient (PTC) thermistor that protects the tweeter. This component acts as a self-repairing fuse allowing the speaker to return to normal operation once the input fault is corrected.