Performance ready and user friendly with power and sound suited for any loudspeaker application, the Cerwin Vega P1500X Active PA Speaker is built tough for portability and equipped with an integrated audio mixer and amplifier housed in a professional appearance cabinet.
Following the Cerwin Vega reputation of low distortion at high volume levels, each loudspeaker is carefully voiced and tuned with the capability to adjust the system as desired using Enhanced EQ and Vega Bass Boost settings. The lightweight amplifier is capable of extreme, dynamic power handling and recessed into the loudspeaker taking up less space and reducing transportation time.
Expect big sound everywhere with the Cerwin Vega P-Series line of portable powered loudspeakers.
Cerwin Vega P1500X Active PA Speaker Features:
Cerwin Vega P-Series
- Fully integrated sound reinforcement system results in a simplified solution to delivering public address, entertainment and performance monitoring
- Rugged enclosure with multiple handle locations makes transport and setup safe and easy
- Full-range and subwoofer models use efficient Cerwin Vega woofers for low-frequency bass with punch
- The integrated mixer and efficient amplifier design reduces the amount of gear required for an easier setup and less worry about limited power resources
- Angle-adjustable pole mount socket, side-wedge shaped enclosure and M10-threaded suspension points support a variety of permanent and portable setups
- Stackable design to maximize storage area and thick, powdered coated grill protects the drivers during transportation and storage
- Built-in 3-channel mixer with easy to identify controls, and intuitive layout for fast setup and minimal connections
- Thru and Mix outputs for fast ‘daisy-chain’ connections and system expandability
- User controlled digital filters and Enhanced EQ allow the system to be tuned to the exact requirements of the event
- P1500X - 1500 Watt Bi-amplifier design and switching power supply delivers premium performance in an efficient and portable design
- Built-in limiter with on/off LED indicator provides essential protection to reduce down-time and prevent component damage
- Proprietary Cerwin Vega Hemi-Conical Waveguide gives smooth on and off axis frequency response
- High Frequency Drivers - compression driver provides natural sounding instruments and vocals
- Low Frequency Drivers - Metal frame, reflex loaded woofers achieve accurate bass response and provides the punch you expect from a Cerwin Vega system
- Direct-firing subwoofer features internal bracing to provide additional support during extreme performance situations