Cymatic Audio LR-16 Live Recorder
The Cymatic Audio LR-16 Live Recorder makes recording in high quality at the gig and in the studio quick and easy! Simply connect your mixer’s inserts to the inputs of the LR-16 and you’re ready to record to a USB drive or hard disk. 16 insert-style TRS connections are hard wired, which means there is never the need to arm tracks or assign any channels. With the Cymatic Audio LR-16, you simply connect, hit record and you are done!
Cymatic Audio LR-16 Live Recorder Features
- Records directly to USB 2.0 compatible thumb drives or hard disks (16/24-bit 44.1 - 48 kHz)
- 24 bit/44.1 - 96 kHz USB Class Compliant Audio Interface
- Mac OS-X compatible - Core Audio plug and play drivers
- Records 16 discrete wave files at 16/24 bit/44.1-48kHz and elegantly auto names the tracks and take folders
- iPad compatible - plug and play (USB adapter required eg. Apple Camera Kit)
- No powered USB hub required for iPad connectivity
- Windows PC compatible (Win XP, Vista, 7 and 8 32/64) WDM and ASIO drivers
- 16 analog 1/4 in. TRS insert-style inputs with stereo output and headphone output
- Independent and Global 12dB input padding
- Zero latency hardware input monitoring
- Built in mixer with pan, solo, mute and volume control
- Stereo wave player
There is no more need for mic splitters, ground loops, computers, crashes and all the expense and hassle that goes along with that. The Live Recorder LR-16 is the cost effective and easy live recording solution you have been waiting for. Great for beginner who don’t want to deal with difficult and time consuming learning curves, as well as the most seasoned professionals who don’t want to be bothered with messy setups.
The Cymatic Audio LR-16 is also a high quality, 16 x 2, 24 bit/96kHz USB Class Compliant audio interface for your iPad, Mac and PC! When you’ve finished your live recording in the field, simply connect the LR-16 recorder into your computer or tablet and you have a high quality USB interface. Plug your USB drive and drag and drop your files into your favorite DAW to edit your audio or do additional overdubs. Convenient features such as native Mac and iPad driver support make installation a breeze.