DAddario EJ87B Baritone Titanium Ukulele Strings
Optimized for usage with standard DGBE tuning, the DAddario EJ87B Baritone Titanium Ukulele Strings are crafted from a dense monofilament material that has an attractive, translucent purple hue and a polished, smooth feel similar to nylon. This unique material is particularly beneficial to Ukulele’s due to its slightly brighter tone and increased projection, resulting in more volume, clarity and dynamics.
DAddario EJ87B Baritone Titanium Ukulele Strings Features
- Optimized for Baritone Ukuleles tuned to standard DGBE tuning
- Titanium monofilament material for brightness and projection
- Preferred for their modern, projecting tone
- String Gauges: Titanium .028, .033 Silver Plated Copper .030W, .035W
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
DAddario EJ87B Baritone Titanium Ukulele Strings are designed specifically for baritone ukuleles. The 3rd and 4th string are a silver-plated copper wound on nylon complimented by a 1st and 2nd string which are made from a bright sounding titanium material.