Decibel Eleven Split Personality Amp Switcher Pedal
Run multiple amps with the best possible sound quality, the Decibel Eleven Split Personality Amp Switcher offers a Class-A, discrete input buffer that eliminates losses and loading problems due to splitting as well as a eliminating that irritating buzz and hum caused by ground loops. The Split Personality is the only amp switcher pedal that is directly midi controllable and provides easy integration with any midi-controlled set up.
Decibel Eleven Split Personality Amp Switcher Features
- Classic AB/Y switcher with additional mute option
- Class-A, all discrete, high impedance buffer
- Eliminates losses due to splitting
- Allows driving long cable runs without high frequency loss.
- Second output is transformer isolated and Includes a ground lift switch
- Eliminates noise and hum from ground loops
- High quality transformer
- Extremely flat frequency response even with lower impedance line inputs
- Second output includes a phase reversal switch
- Corrects any polarity mismatch between two amplifiers
- Increased headroom for hotter signals without clipping
- Optional mute function for muting both outputs
- MIDI Control for remote access to 128 custom presets