The DBX 1231 Dual 31 Band Graphic Equalizer provides standard features like dual channels, 31 1/3 octave bands, ISO frequency centers, +/- 12 dB input gain range, and switchable 40Hz/18 dB per octave low cut filters. Other insightful features include 45 mm faders; selectable +/-6dB or +/-15dB boost/cut range for precise gain adjustments; XLR, barrier strip, and 1/4 inch TRS connectors for installation ease; balanced inputs and outputs for quiet operation; and chassis/signal ground lift capabilities for quick hum isolation.
The visionary design of the DBX 1231 Dual 31 Band Graphic Equalizer makes your job easier.
DBX 1231 Dual 31 Band Graphic Equalizer Features:
About DBX 12 Series Equalizers
- Switchable Boost/Cut range between ±6dB and ±15dB
- Electronically balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Servo balanced/unbalanced outputs
- RF filtered inputs and outputs
- XLR, Barrier Strip, and 1/4 inch TRS connectors
- -12dB/+12dB input gain range
- 18dB/octave 40Hz Bessel low-cut filter
- Chassis/signal ground lift capability
- Internal power supply transformer
- Power off hardwire relay bypass with 2 second power up delay
The DBX 12 Series Equalizers were precision engineered to provide years of maintenance free operation in any application. The magnetically isolated transformer, electronically balanced/unbalanced inputs and servo balanced/unbalanced outputs, RF filtered inputs and outputs, and power off hardwire relay bypass with 2 second power up delay were steps our engineers took to ensure compatibility for all installations. Only the best components were utilized, yielding a 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response, greater than 90dB SNR (ref +4dBu), less than 0.005% THD +Noise (1kHz at +4dBu), and interchannel crosstalk of less than -80dB from 20Hz to 20kHz. All this attention to detail is contained in a 3U steel/aluminum chassis. It’s no wonder that dbx has been a leader in the industry for over 25 years.