With the DBX heritage of revered pro EQs, the DBX 131S 31 Band Graphic Equalizer meets the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straight forward controls.
DBX 131S 31 Band Graphic Equalizer Features:
- Single 31 band, 1/3 octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of +/-6 or +/-12dB
- 12dB per octave, 3dB down at 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- +/-12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Frequency Repsonse of 10Hz to 50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
The DBX 131S graphic EQ includes a single 31 band channel of 1/3 octave equalization, +/-12 dB input gain, switchable +/-6 dB or +/-12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 112 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 131S equalizer offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the DBX 131S is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great DBX signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.