The DBX 231S Dual 31-Band Graphic Equalizer meets the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls. When the pros need an EQ, they turn to DBX.
DBX 231S Dual 31-Band Graphic Equalizer Features:
- Dual 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
- Front panel bypass switch
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inpts and Outputs
- Frequency Repsonse of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
The DBX 231S Equalizer includes two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, ±12 dB input gain, switchable ±6 dB or ±12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 112 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 231S graphic equalizer offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the DBX 231S is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great DBX signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.