The DBX PMC16 16-Channel Personal Monitor Controller is a remote control for a digital monitor mix solution. The DBX PMC16 allows you to control the personal mix of 16-channels of audio via BLU link. The built-in Wizard allows you to quickly set up your digital monitor system including individual panning, effect, tone and level controls savable to 16 user presets.
The PMC16 features Lexicon courtesy reverb with mix control per station so you can dial in your mix exactly as you want it, in real time. For the first time this level of sophistication will be available for the customer, at price they can afford. The DBX PMC16 monitor mixer works great with Headphones, In-Ear monitors, Powered Wedges and Traditional Wedge monitors.
DBX PMC16 16-Channel Personal Monitor Controller Features
- 16-Channel remote personal monitor control
- Wizard Set-up and configuration
- Courtesy Lexicon Reverb w/type and wet/dry control
- dbx PeakStop Limiting
- 16 Presets locations
- All inputs and outputs included
- USB - For firmware update
- LCD Screen
- Works on standard BLU link Bus
- Sturdy mic-stand mount built-in
- Works as 48kHz or 96kHz Switchable D/A Conversion
- Up to 60 units can be chained together with no loss of control or fidelity