Ddrum Triggers - a new standard
With their superb tracking ability, Ddrum Triggers set a new standard for trigger microphones. With absolutely no adhesives required, the Ddrum triggers clamp onto the sides of standard drumhoops. The specially designed transducer is softly pressed against the drumhead. The advantages are obvious: You can change drum heads over and over without damaging the transducer. The metal casing protects the trigger from accidental drumhits. The ultra-light pressure of the transducer against the head prevents any 'damping' effect. The XLR output ensures a reliable connection.
Ddrum Acoustic Pro Bass Drum Trigger Features
Three types of triggers
- Playing dynamics are recognized in a natural way, allowing for a realistic dynamic response across the entire drumhead (from the center of the head to the rim)
- Double triggering problem is reduced.
- The special design trigger reduces the crosstalk problem.
- Together with ddrum sound modules - crosstalk and double triggering are totally eliminated. No muffling is needed.
- Shock-mounted construction.
- XLR-Output for professional connection.
- Fits most types of molded hoops.
- No adhesive is needed.
- Safely secured at the hoop with a standard tension rod.
- Sturdy construction.
- All parts interchangeable.
The Ddrum Triggers come in three different models and fit standard drum rim/hoops: Tom Tom, Kickdrum and a special ddrum Trigger for the Snare, with a separate sensor for the Rim. Note: The snare trigger can also be used on tom toms.
Try out the Ddrum Triggers - They are perfect for the demanding musician. They are rugged, roadworthy and very easily removable. When using Ddrum Triggers with a Ddrum sound module it sounds like you're playing a perfectly miked drumkit.
Ddrum triggers adds a new dimension to drumming
In the studio, for example, hook up your drum triggers to existing acoustic drums and connect them to your sound module. You can combine great drum sounds with MIDI information almost instantly. On the road, custom-tailor your acoustic sound with the digital studio sounds in your Ddrum sound module. Whether in studio sessions or on the road, the Ddrum Triggers are the perfect choice for the demanding drummer.