The Denon DNHC4500 Pro Media Player and Controller is a USB MIDI/Audio interface designed exclusively for computer performance club and mobile DJs worldwide.
Ever since the needle hit vinyl, DJ's have been setting the standard for what's hot. Denon comes from that same philosophy and passion, leading the way and creating the path for DJ evolution. The DNHC4500 is the next step.
The feature-packed, professional, PC/MAC compatible Denon DNHC4500 controller combines unmatched hardware performance with internal high quality audio processing offering low latency ASIO/OSX Core Audio support. The DNHC4500 does more than talk MIDI, it offers the exclusive flexibility to control Denon's optional BU4500 dual CD/MP3 player for simultaneous 4-player configuration. The controller is bundled and complimented with an LE trial version of PCDJ's revolutionary new software, Reflex, that offers an array of amazing forward thinking features.
Denon DNHC4500 Pro Media Player and Controller Features
- Includes LE Trial Version of Reflex by PCDJ
- Internal 24-Bit Processing and USB Audio
- BU4500 Drive Support
- Multi Functional Touch Sensitive Jog Disc
- Vibrant Tube Display w/ 2-line Character Text Support
- Highly Responsive Soft Rubber Buttons, Switches and Knobs
- High Speed USB 2 Interface
Among the Denon DNHC4500's other advanced features is a Multi Functional Touch Sensitive Jog Disc constructed with an ultra high-resolution pulse and touch sensor to accurately reproduce the most subtle or swift scratching movements made by the human hand. The Jog Disc can also be mapped to perform other vital functions too such as, pitch bending, scanning, file searching and dry/wet control for effects.
In addition, a Vibrant Tube Display with 2-line Character Text Support offers two lines of character information, letting DJs quickly navigate through files, crates, folders and confirms without having to look up at their monitor. A visual 32-position Marker Point indicator follows hand movements at lighting speeds without drift. Other indicators include Looping, Hot Starts, BPM info, Elapsed/Remain Time, MP3/WAV file types and other useable indicators.
Highly responsive soft rubber buttons, switches and knobs, plus 5 easily accessible function keys at top of each deck add to the DNHC4500’s ease-of-use and utility, and 45 mm pitch sliders are capable of providing deep resolution or wide pitch ranges.
Other features include: 3 Track/Loop Players; Interactive Waveform Display; Support For Standard Digital Audio Formats; Sample-Accurate Cueing; Pitch Shifting and Tempo Shifting; Performance Recording; MIDI Control Over All Relevant Panel Elements and much more. The customizable GUI adds to the unit's flexibility and convenience.
- 3 Track/Loop Players
- Interactive Waveform Display
- Support for Many Digital Audio Formats
- Plays Audio CD
- Millisecond Accurate Cueing
- High quality Pitch Shifting and Tempo Shifting
- True analog sounding Scratching
- Performance Recording
- Automated Tempo and Beat Matching with synchronization
- Single Touch Loops
- Fully Automated Digital DJ Mixer
- Various Band Filters
- Supports Multiple screens
- MIDI Control Over Panel Elements
- Automatic BPM & Bar Detection with Beat tracking
- Automatic Equal loudness detection and Quantization control
- Turntable Brake
- Tempo Effects
- Play List Logging and Dynamic Lists
- Auto Play Features
- Vst Plug-In Support
- Midi clock
- ReWire2 Hosting
- Customizable GUI color themes
- Virtual control capabilities, users can make their own GUI display