The Denon DNHC5000 is a USB audio interface and controller designed exclusively to provide Serato ITCH to the mobile entertainer.
The DNHC5000 is a feature packed professional PC/MAC compatible controller and software system that combines unmatched hardware performance and internal high quality audio processing with the reliability and familiar interface of Serato's ITCH software program. The DNHC5000 also offers the exclusive flexibility to control Denon's optional BU4500 dual CD/MP3 player for simultaneous 4 player configuration.
The included Serato ITCH software is perfectly simple to operate and install. Connect and a single USB cable to your computer. The DNHC5000 hardware offers audio outputs for each deck so it can easily connect and configure to any mixer.
Denon DNHC5000 USB Interface Controller Features
Internal 24-bit Processing and USB Audio
- Packaged Hardware/Software Solution for the Mobile DJ
- Includes Serato ITCH software
- Dedicated 1:1 Function Structure with Intuitive Design
- USB MIDI Controller with Built-In Sound Card
- Compatible with PC/MAC Platforms
- Internal 24-Bit Processing and USB Audio
- Compatible with model BU4500 CD/MP3 Drive Unit, sold separately
- Multi Functional Touch Sensitive Jog Disc
- Vibrant FL Tube Display with 2-line Character Text Support
- Highly Responsive Soft Rubber Buttons, Switches and Knobs
- High Speed USB 2.0 Interface
- Fader Start Feature (with compatible mixer)
- 45mm pitch sliders capable of three pitch ranges; 8%, 16% and 24%
- Vibrant cue/play button illumination
- Centralized file navigation and controls
- Single point parameter selector knob with intuitive load to A/B deck buttons
- Multi-color LED for layering functions
- Pitch bend buttons
Unlike most DJ controllers that are only USB bus powered, the DNHC5000 encompasses its own internal power supply to achieve the highest electrical specifications resulting in the best possible performance. The DNHC5000 also features industry leading Burr Brown (a product of TI) 24-bit DAC processing for superior output audio fidelity. USB audio interface includes 2 channel stereo output pair, 44.1/48kHz sampling ranges and OSX core audio support
BU4500 Drive Support
SOld separately and optional, the BU4500 dual CD/MP3 player allows DJs to continue playing from their CD collection while still controlling the Serato ITCH software. The BU4500 can be used as a backup system without having to rewire a thing in the case of computer failure. Select the Source button on either deck to switch off over to CD playback seamlessly. This combo system makes the DNHC5000 the most powerful and flexible DJ hardware controller available.
Multi Functional Touch Sensitive Jog Disc
The 71mm Jog disc is constructed with an ultra high resolution pulse and touch sensor mechanism to accurately reproduce the most subtle or swift scratching movements made by the human hand.
Vibrant Tube Display with 2 Line Character Text Support
Another unique quality of the DNHC5000 is its informative and animated tube display. The display offers two lines of character information to quickly navigate through files, crates, folders and confirms you loaded the correct file without having to look up at your monitor. A visual 32-position marker point indicator follows your hand movements at lighting speeds without drift. Other indicators include looping, hot starts, BPM info, elapsed/remain time, MP3/WAV file types and other usable indicators
What is Serato ITCH?
Serato ITCH is an integrated software and hardware system, designed to give music selectors and DJs new kinds of control. Serato ITCH software lets you DJ music from your computer using purpose built ITCH hardware.
Serato ITCH Software Features
- High performance portable music system that allows internal mixing and platter style playback control
- Integrated one to one hardware to software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time
- Interoperable with Scratch Live crates, loops and cue points, and support for iTunes
- Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information
- Auto Tempo Matching and Beat Sync
- Optimal Gain and BPM Calculation
- Serato’s unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound
- Set and store Cue-points
- Manual and Auto Loop activation
- Exclusive access to fresh promotional music with Whitelabel.net