Now introducing the Denon DNMC6000 DJ Mixer Controller, a four-channel/eight-source standalone digital DJ mixer with MIDI interface and internal sound card.
With an astounding amount of features, real-time channel matrix operation, slim tabletop design, state-of-the-art solid steel chassis construction and quality sound, the DNMC6000 is one of Denon DJ's flagship controllers. Also acting as an audio interface (with a 2 in/2out stereo soundcard included), the DNMC6000, when paired with the user's software of choice, is a turnkey control solution for mobile DJs and party DJs, and a clear centerpiece to any DJ rig.
Denon DNMC6000 DJ Mixer Controller Features
- Slim Tabletop design for various DJ applications and portability
- Includes 19 inch rackmount accessory kit for Mobile DJs
- Optimized for Traktor and Virtual DJ users
- Intuitive 4 deck software control, with visible deck color change
- Real-time Matrix Operation, Analog Sources, USB MIDI and USB Audio
- Included USB Audio Interface (Soundcard) 2in/2out (stereo)
- MAC OSX Windows XP/Vista/Win7 Compatible
- 3-way Powerful Audio/Video Assignable cross-fader
- High resolution 105mm Touch-Sensitive Jog Wheel
- Smooth 100mm long Pitch Slider with high 14-bit resolution
- Pitch/Fader/Volume Lock function - holds the last known Audio value and position until the NULL point is reached again
- File browse navigation keys and rotary encoder file selector knob w/illuminated ring
- 8 (4 + 4) Hot Cue/Sampler buttons w/dual bank selector key
- Auto Loop Button with Beat Jump (Loop Cut)
- Manual Loop In/Out buttons
- Large size Cue and PLAY buttons
- Various EFX control, EFX keys and Parameter knobs
- Various GUI control, Mixer, Video, Scratch, Sampler, REC
- Powerful Shift Key - used for various dual button operation
- Denon's legacy Pitch Bend keys
- Vinyl and Pitch Bend Jog modes
- SYNC key for beat matching between decks
- Key Lock on/off button with LED confirmation
- Selectable PFL input gain and program meters
- Split Cue function with Cue/Master pan knob
- High quality, high output Headphone Amp
- 45mm Channel and Cross Faders
- Independent Channel A-B Thru Switch (crossfader)
- Independent 3-Band Channel EQ with Kills (High-Mid-Low)
- Mic 3-Band EQ (High-Mid-Low) for Mic 1 and 2
- Mic Ducking and Built in Echo Effect for Mic 1 and 2
- Various Utility presets to customize user settings
- MIDI Mappable control surface (Faders, knobs and buttons) for other DJ applications
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Solid Steel chassis construction
- AC adaptor powered
Denon DNMC6000 DJ Mixer Controller comes bundled with Virtual DJ LE, Audio/Video/Karaoke mixing software. The DNMC6000 is MIDI-mapable and compatible with other popular DJ programs. The DNMC6000 interfaces seamlessly with Mac OSX and Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 operating systems. Unlike other comparable products, the DNMC6000 includes a selectable Video/Audio control cross fader feature.
Each side of the Denon DNMC6000can control up to two decks (for a total of four), with visible deck color change for intuitive, straightforward operation. Also notable is the fact that the DNMC6000 is a real mixer, able to process audio inputs for external devices without a connection to a computer, as a dedicated mixer unit would.
Key features include rack-mountability (with included 19 inch rackmount accessory kit), a number of on-board MIDI effect controls, durable construction, intuitive layout, dual jog wheels, pitch fader, channel fader, cross fader and much more. The unit’s Pitch/Fader/Volume lock function holds the last known Audio value and position until the NULL point is again reached.
It is also easy for users to find where they are going, with the included File browse navigation keys and rotary encoder file selector knob with illuminated ring. Also featured are the Denon DNMC6000's high-quality, high-output headphone amp, the independent 3-band Channel EQ with Kills
(high-mid-low) and various Utility presets to customize user settings.