The Denon DNX900 Pro DJ Mixer
offers 4 coaxial digital inputs with 24-bit digital processing and 2 digital outputs that feed a CDR burner or computer for recording purposes with a unique Track Mark ID function! Rock-solid construction, superb audio fidelity, high quality parts and reliability are the core design ingredients. Unique features provide mobile and club DJs flexibility and intuitive control. Eight-channel input matrix routing gives the freedom to move any source to any channel or the same source to multiple channels for remixing. Pre-fader level metering and gain control and long 60mm smooth channel faders are individually replaceable with the optional rotary knob (ACD-46). Three-Band EQ with full output kill, booth output with channel select, 2 mic inputs with talkover sensitivity and effects send/return with cue, dry/wet knob and channel select make the Denon DNX900 Pro DJ Mixer the mixer you’ve been waiting for.
Denon DNX900 DJ Mixer Features:
Matrix Input Assignment
- Matrix Input Assignment
- 4 Digital Inputs, 2 Digital Outputs
- Professional Flex Fader w/ Contour Adjustment
- Digital Track Mark Feature
- Fader Start (5V pulse) Cross Fader and Channel Fader-Start Trigger is compatible with all Denon DJ CD/MP3 players
- Compact 4U Rack Space with Recessed Rear Terminals
- Independent 3-band Main and Aux Mic EQ
- Mic Talkover Function with Sensitivity Adjustment
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Split / Cue Headphone Monitor with PFL Metering
- Master Output -10dB Attenuation Switch
- Master Output Stereo/Mono Switch
- Zone Output with Volume Adjust
- Record Out – RCA/Unbalanced
- 2 Digital Outputs – Toslink/SPDIF
- Subwoofer/Lighting Output with Frequency Adjust Ideal for powered speakers, powered amp or even a signal feed for lighting systems
- Gold Plated RCA Connectors
No longer does your device need to be married to a particular channel. Eight input sources are freely assignable to any channel or even multiple channels. The Denon DNX900 features 4 digital inputs with 8 line and 3 phono switchable inputs and 4 smooth 60 mm VCA channel Faders. Other features include flex fader 45mm VCA Cross Fader with contour adjust, track mark, boost output assign selector and powerful clean headphone output.
The independent channel PFL meters can be pre-adjusted in advance to match the gain levels, insuring a smooth transition between fades. Plus the DNX900 DJ Mixer has independent 3 band EQ Kill (high-mid-low), EQ On/Off switch and channel A-B Post Switch (crossfader).
Booth Output Assign Selector
Pre-monitor any channel including Master through the booth output in the same manner as you would with your headphones, with volume control!
External Send and Return Control
- Multi Channel Assignable
- Effect On/Off
- Effect Cueing (Pre & Post)
- Effect Dry/Wet Knob