Compact, efficient and affordable power for up to 6 effects pedals! The Diago Micropower9 Pedal Power Supply is a smaller version of the Powerstation. Using the same low-noise digital technology as its bigger brother, the Diago Micropower9 is perfect as a direct universal replacement for hundreds of other proprietary bulky and ugly wall warts, as well as being ideal for smaller pedal boards of up to 6 effects pedals.
The Diago Micropower9 uses digital switch mode technology, making it quiet, light, efficient and tiny, reliably powering your pedal(s) so you can concentrate on making music.
Diago Micropower9 Pedal Power Supply Features
What pedals will the Micropower9 work with
- The inline, laptop style design is much less annoying than a wall wart
- Compatible with over 90 percent of effects pedals
- 1,000mA available
- Studio quality components deliver clean and fully regulated power
- Very small, lightweight and tough
- Short circuit protection means that you or your pedals won't fry
- Meets all national and international safety regulations
The Diago Micropower9 will power most 9V DC pedals that follow the Boss convention of 2.1mm, centre -ve barrel plugs, including most by Boss, Danelectro, Dunlop, Digitech, Ibanez, Korg, Morley, MXR and Zoom.