Digidesign Eleven Rack Guitar Effects and Amp Modeling Int
Digidesign Eleven Rack Guitar Amp and Effects Modeling Processor with Audio Interface!
Revolutionary, the Eleven Rack is proving itself to the masses by providing a guitar recording and signal processing system in one unit. Offering the ultimate studio and stage performance, the effects and amp models utilize Digidesign's own unique tone cloning design with the incorporation of a one-of-a-kind, custom-designed True-Z input that re-creates the experience of playing through a mic’d amp. Adding the studio-standard Pro Tools software to this DSP-accelerated high-resolution interface, that also operates as a standalone effects processor, Eleven Rack puts professional recording and signal processing into the hands of every guitar player.
Digidesign Eleven Rack Hardware Features
- High-speed USB 2.0 connection
- DSP-accelerated audio interface provides powerful recording without latency
- 8 simultaneous channels of high-resolution recording up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Stereo balanced XLR outputs
- Dedicated 1/4 inch outputs designed to connect with amplifiers
- XLR mic input with 48V phantom power
- 2 x 1/4 inch line-level inputs for keyboards, drum machines, etc.
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF stereo digital I/O
- Stereo 1/4 inch headphone jack
- 1 x 1 MIDI I/O
Eleven Rack in the Studio
- Eleven Rack interface
- Pro Tools software activation (software download required)
- Eleven Rack Expansion Pack (preinstalled in Eleven Rack)
- Power cable
- iLok USB Smart Key
- USB cable
- User documentation
Eleven Rack combines studio-standard Pro Tools software with a high-resolution, dual DSP-powered audio interface so you’ll never have to worry about latency when recording with its built-in amp/effects tones — nor will your computer have to carry the processing burden. Eleven Rack also takes re-amping to the next level by recording both dry and processed guitar signals simultaneously, allowing you to re-amplify later without patching a single cable.
Eleven Rack On Stage
Eleven Rack also rocks onstage as a standalone amp tone and effects signal processor, Digidesign pulled out all the stops to make sure it sounds and feels just like playing through the real deal. Digidesign also included a classic collection of effects, from must-have stompboxes to world-class rackmount studio processors. Eleven Rack has all the I/O flexibility you need to integrate it into your existing rig, and easily incorporate the tones you’ve recorded with into your live setup, closing the gap between studio and stage.
Amazing Guitar Amp Tone and Flexibility
The Eleven Rack Tone: What Makes it Different
- Unique True-Z auto-impedance matching guitar input
- Incredible emulations of classic guitar amp tones inspired by Fender, Vox, Marshall, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie amps
- Refined collection of sought-after classic stompbox tones inspired by effects from Fender, Electro-Harmonix, Ibanez, ProCo, Univox, and more
- Powerful collection of studio-quality rackmount effects processors
- Convolution-based cabinet emulations deliver unprecedented realism in cabinet tones
- Convolution-based microphone emulations inspired by classic dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mic designs
- Integrated FX loop switchable to incorporate existing mono or stereo rack and stompbox effects
- 2 dedicated 1/4 inch outputs designed to connect with amplifiers
- Powerful foot control options using affordable MIDI controllers and expression pedals
- Flexible I/O routing and functionality enables unit to be used in conjunction with nearly any existing rig setup
- Easily incorporate the exact same tones you develop in your studio recordings in a live setting
- Built-in tuner
- Tap-tempo control of time-based effects
Up until now, amp modeling solutions haven’t really delivered the full depth, dimension, and response of a mic’d up rig. Digidesign decided to take this challenge head on to ensure Eleven Rack truly re-creates the experience of playing through the most coveted guitar amps in the world.
Digidesign spent years scouting a connoisseur’s collection of vintage and modern amps and cabinets, paying special attention to choosing amps that represented the best of their generation and remained unmodified from their original design. Digidesign then painstakingly inspected every component, took detailed measurements, and captured every stage of the signal path; Point-to-Point.
Digidesign incorporated nuances like power amp sag, ghost notes, and cabinet resonance that other amp modeling developers overlooked, giving our clones the truly multi-dimensional tone and hyper-realistic response previously only achievable by mic’ing a real amp.
Digidesign set out to invent an input circuit that re-creates the electronic relationship between your guitar and an actual amp or effect. This can’t be done digitally, so Digidesign developed a unique True-Z direct input that automatically adjusts the input impedance to match that of the particular amp/effects rig signal chain. Thanks to the True-Z input, plugging into Eleven Rack is just like plugging into a real amp or effect.
Using convolution processing, Digidesign captured the exact sound of the cabinets and mics used to create the tone of a mic’d combo instead of using EQ filters to fake
this sound the way other amp modeling solutions have done. Digidesign enlisted guitar recording expert John Cuniberti (Platinum and Gold recording engineer/producer and inventor of the Reamp box) to ensure the mic’ing techniques used during development were absolutely top notch. Digidesign also emulated an assortment of vintage and classic effects processors from must-have stompbox effects to high-end studio processors culled from our coveted Pro Tools HD TDM plug-ins used in pro studios around the world.
Pro Tools Software
- Award-winning Pro Tool recording, editing, and mixing software optimized for guitar players
- Powerful Eleven Rack control window for creating/editing
- Eleven Rack rig settings right from Pro Tools software
- Records both dry and processed signals simultaneously, with recallable rig settings embedded into audio files
- Includes over 70 professional effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, distortion, flanger, phaser, reverse, EQ, and compression
- Powerful virtual instruments for creating backing tracks, including a drum machine, tonewheel organ, piano, synthesizer, and synth/sample workstation
Eleven Rack is not connected with, or approved or endorsed by, the owners of Electro-Harmonix, Fender, Ibanez, Marshall, Mesa/Boogie, MXR, ProCo, Soldano, Univox, and Vox names. These names are used solely to identify the guitar amplifiers and effects emulated by Eleven Rack.
- Boom drum machine and sequencer
- DB-33 tonewheel organ emulator with rotating speaker simulation
- Mini Grand acoustic grand piano
- Vacuum monophonic vacuum tube synthesizer
- Xpand!2 multitimbral synth and sample workstation
- Structure Free sample player
- FXpansion BFD Lite acoustic drum module