The DigiTech CF7 Chorus Factory is one-stomp shopping for all of your ultra high quality chorus needs.
Besides Speed and Depth knobs, the CF7 includes a two-in-one concentric control that lets you tweak two more key parameters of each chorus effect. Flexible Output Mode, a cast metal treadle and a sleek carbon fiber finish make the CF7 an industrialstrength
DigiTech CF7 Chorus Factory Features
||You’ve found the perfect pedal!|
7 Pristine Models of 7 Classic Choruses
CF7 is one of the best classic choruses with added control.
It begs to be a part of your sound!
- Seven classic chorus effects models
- Speed, Depth and two parameter
Controls for each effect
- Flexible Output Mode - configure outputs for amp or mixer
- CIT models classic speaker cabinets
- Cast-metal treadle and chassis
- Unique carbon-fiber look
- Non-skid rubber base
- Based on DigiTech Multi Chorus:
This setting models DigiTech’s Multi Chorus pedal.
The world’s first multi-voice (16 voices) chorus pedal!
- Based on Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus:
The Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus pedal has a
distinctive organic tone that faithfully clones the
highly-coveted 1976 Boss CE1.
- Based on TC Electronics Stereo Chorus Flanger:
The classic TC Electronics Stereo Chorus Flanger is
the choice of many pros and is renown for its
incredible dynamic range and absence of unwanted
- Based on Fulltone Choralflange:
This setting models the Fulltone Choralflange
known as the ultimate analog modulation pedal with
- Based on Boss CH1 Super Chorus:
The Boss CH1 Super Chorus pedal model is ideal
for guitarists looking for defined clarity in the high
frequency range of their chorus effects.
- Based on EH Small Clone:
This setting recreates the chorus effect of Electro
Harmonix Small Clone. This lush effect was a staple
for many guitarists during the 90’s Grunge era.
- Based on Boss CE5 Chorus Ensemble:
The CF7 models the Boss CE5 Chorus Ensemble
with its versatile coverage of frequency range and
high/low cut filters.