DigiTech JamMan Looper Phrase Sampler Pedal
The legend continues. When DigiTech invented the PDS8000 pedal almost twenty years ago, it stored eight seconds of audio. Now they’ve reinvented it using removable CompactFlash memory to store up to 6.5 hours*! A wide range of features combined with ease of use make the DigiTech JamMan the perfect looper/phrase sampler for practicing, composing, and performing. The JamMan new comes with 1GB Compact Flash to hold over 3 hours of loops, all stored in 99 memory locations.
The JamMan features; 1/4 inch instrument input, balanced XLR input, and stereo 1/8 inch auxiliary input jacks. Guitars, bass, vocals and audio from MP3 players can be sampled, looped and overdubbed at 44.1 kHz 16-bit wave file format for superb CD quality audio. Spice up your performance with audio clips, backing tracks or take it on the road as a one man performance.
Digitech JamMan Looper Features
The JamMan opens up new horizons to your musical explorations. The possibilities are literally endless, endless, endless...!
DigiTech JamMan Details
- Save up to 99 independent loops
- Store over 3 Hours of looping time on the included 1GB CompactFlash card
- Upgrade to a 2GB card to store up to 6.5 hours of audio!
- Connect to your computer via USB and never lose another loop ever again!
- Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band
- Slow down or speed up any song without changing pitch to master that tricky riff
- USB port to transfer loops to and from your computer. Create a library of all your loops
- Balanced XLR mic input with professional-grade, low impedance input with dedicated gain control. Perfect for dynamic and self powered microphones
- CD quality 44.1kHz sampling rate
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Automatic recording
- Power supply included
- Optional footswitch adds addidtional Hands-Free functionality
BALANCED XLR MIC INPUT: Professional-grade, low impedance input with dedicated gain control, perfect for dynamic and self-powered condenser mics.
The Digitech JamMan JamMan Provides Endless Possibilities for Creativity
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE AND DISPLAY:
High visibility, brightly lit numeric display, buttons, and LEDs are just right for dark stages and studios. Make loop changes fast and simple with the Select knob. Record, play, overdub, undo and more all Hands-Free!
USB PORT: Transfer loops to and from your computer. Create a library of all your loops!
INSTRUMENT INPUT: Super-quiet, ultra-high impedance input is ideal for sensitive magnetic pickups.
CD/AUX INPUT: Create samples and play along with CDs and MP3s, with or without the
OUTPUT JACK: Connect to guitar ampliﬁer, mixer or head-phones with plenty of juice to spare.
CompactFlash CARD READER: Expandable, swap-pable, CompactFlash memory gives you virtuall unlimited loop recording time.
Auto-Record: Start recording the moment you start playing
Full Range Playback: Built-in equalizer automatically optimizes song samples played through your amp
Minus Center:: Replace the vocals from MP3s and CDs with your own voice
XLR and 1/4-inch Inputs:
Record and mix your guitar and vocals at the same time
Time Stretching: Speed up or slow down loops and samples, without changing pitch
One-Step Undo: Instantly erase an unwanted over-dub (and keep the original loop) with a single tap of your foot
Tap Tempo: Easily tap in the tempo with a button or a footswitch
One-Step Clear: Erase everything and start over, without taking your hands off your guitar
AC ADAPTER: The included power adapter means no more performance interruptions.
FOOTSWITCH JACK: Connect the optional footswitch to scroll through 99 loops and arm the Auto Record feature, completely Hands-Free.
Whether a skilled journeyman or practicing musician the JamMan will open doors for creative solutions. Above is just one of the many possible conﬁgurations that allows for Hand-Free ﬂexibility in studio or onstage.