DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience Distortion Pedal
The DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience Pedal delivers seven signature tones that changed the world forever: Purple Haze, Little Wing, Voodoo Child, All Along the Watchtower, Foxey Lady, Star Spangled Banner, Wind Cries Mary.
This is the only pedal to capture the tones that changed guitar playing forever. The pedal was created using the original masters at Electric Lady Studios in association with Eddie Kramer, the original recording engineer. The Experience pedal so closely models the fine nuances of Jimi’s sounds that each pedal requires TWO DigiTech AudioDNA DSP chips!
DigiTech Jimi Hendrix Experience Features
- New DigiTech Production Modeling technology accurately models seven signature Jimi Hendrix tones
- Seperate amp and mixer outputs
- Rugged case metal chassis and large treadle
- Three concentric knobs and one model control gives you multiple creative options
- Custom artist pedal gig bag and pick
- DigiTech pedal power supply
- Purple Haze *Intro and Solo: Based on: Fuzz Face*; 100-Watt Marshall * Super Lead* Amp; EMT Plate Reverb; Roger Mayer Octavia (solo)
- Little Wing * Intro and Solo: Based on: 100-Watt Marshall* Super Lead* Amp; Miniature Rotary Speaker (Homemade at Olympic Studios in England)
- Voodoo Child * Intro and Solo: Based on: Vox * Clyde McCoy Wah*; Brown Fender* Bassman* Amplifier; EMT Plate Reverb
- All Along the Watchtower * Intro and Solo: Based on: Acoustic Guitar; 100-Watt Marshall* Super Lead* Amplifier; EMT Plate Reverb
- Foxy Lady
- Star Spangled Banner
- Wind Cries Mary
Since the first time the world experienced Jimi Hendrix, things have never been the same. DigiTech is honored to be chosen by the Hendrix family, to emblazon Jimi’s prophetic musical vision into a truly remarkable performance tool through our Production Modeling technology.
Introducing The Jimi Hendrix Experience, the only pedal to capture the tones that changed guitar playing forever. The pedal was created using the original masters at Electric Lady Studios in association with Eddie Kramer, the original recording engineer. The Jimi Hendrix Experience pedal so closely models the fine nuances of Jimi’s sounds that each pedal requires TWO of our AudioDNA DSP chips!
Eddie Kramer, Jimi’s engineer at Olympic and Electric Lady Studio, was an essential part of the Hendrix sound. Who better to help recreate those timeless tones than the man who set up the original mics and ran the mixing board adding his own magic? Working with DigiTech and our proprietary Production Modeling technology, he helped rebuild each facet of Jimi’s tone, from guitar effects and amp to the vintage outboard signal processors.
But it gets even better. Thanks to Eddie and the Hendrix family, we were able to use the original tapes as a reference source for our Production Modeling technology. The results of this once-in-a-lifetime project will amaze you when you hear the Jimi Hendrix Experience pedal.