After reinventing their loopers by presenting us with the JamMan in 2005, DigiTech continues to shatter the mold by creating the JamMan Delay that offers incredible, true stereo phrase sampling with a fully programmable stereo delay and intuitive control over both on one versatile pedal station.
The JamMan Delay delivers true stereo looping with 35 minutes of built-in memory, 99 internal loop memories and an SD card expansion slot for an additional 99 loops for over 16 hours of stereo loop storage! Adding USB connectivity to sync to DigiTech's free JamManager looper librarian software for easy organization of saved loops to your home PC or Mac, DigiTech’s JamManager also lets you quickly create custom loop JamLists to make you prepared for any gig.
JamMan Delay Features
- Powerful Stereo Looper and Stereo Delay together in a single pedal design
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 99 internal memories
- Downloadable JamManager librarian organizes your loops over USB
- Reverse Loop Playback with 3 Loop Stop modes (Stop, Finish, and Fade)
- Time Stretching lets you slow down or speed up loops without changing pitch
- 16 seconds of true stereo delay with 3 fully programmable delay presets
- 8 unique delay types (Digital, Tape, Analog, Reverse, Modulated...)
- Dry path defeat for parallel effects loops
- 8 Heavy-duty metal footswitches for looping and delay control
- Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free functionality
- Optional Expression pedal for crossfading 2 delay settings or volume control
- Optional SDHC card stores over 16 hours audio, adding 99 additional memories
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Includes Power supply
The JamMan Delay Looper's delay is a powerful stereo delay with 3 fully programmable preset memories that can be recalled instantly via dedicated footswitches. A palette of 8 delay types offers tremendous flexibility in crafting virtually any delay sound. With 16 seconds of delay time, a tap tempo footswitch, and full morphing of the delay controls via the expression input, the JamMan Delay is in a class all its own.
Free JamManager Looper Librarian Software!
The JamManager syncs to your JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo, and JamMan Delay to save, rename, and archive the loops you have created. JamManager also lets you create JamLists that let you customize loop sets to download to your JamMan and take to your gigs, eliminating the need for multiple SD cards.
Once you use the JamManager with your JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo, or JamMan Delay, you'll never think about looping the same way.
Visit DigiTech's website and click on products and select Specialty pedals and select JamMan Solo, JamMan Stereo or JamMan Delay and the free download is located under resources on the right hand side.