DigiTech RP200A Guitar Effects Processor
The DigiTech RP200A Artist Amp Modeling Multi-Effects Processor features incredible presets created by today's hottest guitarists.
At the heart of the RP200A Artist is DigiTech's AudioDNA™ super chip, offering you the tones of the greatest vintage and modern Amps ever made, acoustic guitar simulation, and a host of programmable effects (up to 11 simultaneously).
The RP200A's 6-character display and knob-matrix based user interface provide simple, straight-forward editing. Up to 3 adjustable parameters per effect give you the flexibility to create the exact sound you're looking for. the built-in expression pedal lets you control your choice of parameters when performing live onstage.
The RP200A Artist also features a built-in Drum Machine, ideal for perfecting your choice of different patterns, tempo, and level control. And the Chromatic Tuner lets you quickly check or tune your instrument to one of 4 different tuning references.
DigiTech RP200A Features
- 40 New Artist Presets (120 Presets Total)
- 11 Effects at Once
- 24 bit A/D/A Converters
- Drum Machine
- Jam-A-Long™ Input
- Chromatic Tuner
- Stereo Output
- Built-In Expression Pedal
- Alpha-Numeric Display
- Included Power Supply
- Rugged Metal Chassis
RP200A Artist Includes 40 New Artist Presets by the Following Artists
- James Fukai • Trust Co.
- Dan Donegan • Disturbed
- Jennifer Batten • Jeff Beck
- Carlos Cavaso • Quiet Riot
- CJ Pierce • Drowning Pool
- Dominic Cifarelli • Pulse Ultra
- Glen Drover • Eidolon
- Jody Payne • Willie Nelson
- Evil D • Genitorturers
- Joey Z • Stereomud
- Metal Mike Chlasciak • Pain Museum
- Michael Wilton • Queensryche • Soul Bender
- Andy La Rocque • King Diamond
- Marc Rizzo • Ill Nino
- Mike Einziger • Incubus
- Dave Murray • Iron Maiden
- Paul Crook • Sebastian Bach • Meatloaf
- Acey Slade • Murderdolls
- Clint Lowery • Sevendust
- Chad Kroeger • Nickelback
- Glenn Tipton • Judas Priest
Have both a single coil and humbucker pickup without ever changing guitars.
The tones of 11 popular Amps and Acoustic Guitar simulation are available at the turn of a knob.
The versatility of 3 individual cabinet models with 4 mic place-ment selections provide direct recording flexibility.
Using the built in Drum Machine feature will help you build a keen sense of timing with a wide variety of pre-programmed drum loops to practice with.
The Up/Down pedals select presets, the Chromatic Tuner, or bypass the RP200A Artist.
No worries about wading through end-less menus. Knob based matrix editing is designed to let you get great sounds quickly and easily.
Control parameters in real time with the built-in Expression Pedal.
RP200A Artist Effects
- Amp Modeling: authentic tones from 11 popular amp and acoustic guitar models are available at the turn of a knob.
- Cabinet/Mic Modeling: the versatility of 3 individual cabinet types with 4 mic placement selections provide awesome direct recording flexibility
- Pickup Simulator: choose whether you want a single coil or a humbucker sound without ever changing guitars.
- 3 Band EQ
- Noise Gate
- Rotary Speaker
- Auto Swell
- Envelope Filter
- Pitch Shifter
- 3 Delay Types
- 10 Reverb Types