DBX DB12 Active Direct Box
The DBX DB12 Active Direct Box includes all the features of the dB10 but with Active electronics
The aggressive styling of its solid, road-worthy, cast-metal chassis is a departure from the usual utilitarian look of most direct boxes.
Driven by phantom power supplied by a mixing console’s mic input, the dB12’s active circuitry operates from 20V to 48V. A green power LED shows the status of the phantom power source.
The dB12’s high input impedance and low-noise buffered active circuitry faithfully preserve the tone and signal characteristics of the instrument source. It also includes a custom dbx mu-metal-shielded isolation transformer, tailored to complement the active circuitry and provide a clean balanced output signal.
In addition to its rugged design, a unique feature of the the dB10 is its heavy-duty molded rubber skid pad, which not only provides a solid, non-skid surface, but is contoured to mate with the tiered surface of the chassis top, making stable stacking of multiple boxes possible for a cleaner, compact arrangement.
- Phantom Powered
- Green LED Phantom Power Indicator
- +48V Phantom Operation
- Low-Noise Active Circuitry
- Premium Performance
- Rugged Design
- Stackable Chassis with Durable Rubber Foot
- Gold-plated Neutrik XLR Connector
- Premium Chrome Toggle Switches
- Hi-Z 1/4 inch Input Jack
- Parallel 1/4 inch Thru Jack
- Transformer Isolated
- Premium Shielded Custom dbx Transformer
- Balanced XLR Lo-Z Output
- 3-Way 0/20/40 dB Pad Switch
- Flat/High-Cut Filter Switch
- Output Polarity Invert Switch
- Ground Lift Switch
- 4 Year Warranty!