The Denon DNX500 Pro DJ Mixer has eight line and two phono inputs which can be freely assigned to any of four channels. The DNX500 mixer is a professional 4U 19 inch rack mountable analog matrix DJ mixer. Four smooth 60 mm VCA channel faders provide level control, and a responsive 45 mm VCA crossfader with contour adjustment. Independent PFL channel meters help DJs to optimize and match levels for each source, ensuring a smooth transition between sources when crossfading on the Denon DNX500.
Denon DNX500 Pro DJ Mixer Features:
- Matrix Input Assignment
- 3-Band EQ with Independent EQ Kill Switch
- Effects Send/Return Control for External Effects
- Optional Rotary Fader Ready (ACD-46)
The Denon DNX500 rackmount mobile/club DJ mixer has rock solid construction, superb audio fidelity, high quality parts, and of course reliability are the core ingredients of our design. The DNX500’s unique features provide Mobile and Club DJs tremendous flexibility and intuitive control. Eight channel input matrix routing gives you the freedom to move any source to any channel or even the same source to multiple channels for remixing. Pre-fader level metering and gain control as well as Long 60 mm smooth channel faders are individually replaceable with our rotary knob option (ACD-46). Three Band EQ with full output kill, booth output with channel select, two mic inputs with talkover sensitivity and effects send/return with cue, dry/wet knob and channel select should all make this new mixer the one you’ve been waiting for.
Denon DNX500 Pro DJ Mixer Additional Features:
- Matrix Input Assignment: No longer does your device need to be married to a particular Channel. Eight input sources are freely assignable to any channel or even multiple channels.
- 8 Line / 2 Phono Switchable
- 4 Smooth 60mm VCA Channel Faders
- Responsive 45mm VCA Cross Fader with Contour Adjust
- Independent Channel PFL Meters: All input levels can be pre-adjusted in advance to match the gain levels, insuring a smooth transition between fades.
- Independent 3-Band EQ Kill (High-Mid-Low)
- Independent EQ On/Off Switch
- Booth Output Assign Selector: Pre-monitor any channel including Master through the booth output in the same manner as you would with your headphones, with volume control!
- External Send/Return Control
- Multi Channel Assignable
- Effect On/Off
- Effect Cueing (Pre & Post)
- Effect Dry/Wet Knob
- Independent Channel A-B Post Switch (crossfader)
- Powerful Clean Headphone Output
- Fader Start (5V pulse): Cross Fader and Channel Fader-Start Trigger is compatible with all Denon DJ CD/MP3 players.
- Compact 4U Rack Space with Recessed Rear Terminals
- Independent 3-band Main and Aux Mic EQ
- Independent CUE System (all channels)
- Mic Talkover Function with Sensitivity Adjustment
- Split /Cue Headphone Monitor with PFL Metering
- Master Output -10dB Attenuation Switch
- Master Output Stereo/Mono Switch
- Record Out - RCA/Unbalanced
- Subwoofer/Lighting Output with Frequency Adjust: Ideal for powered speakers, powered amp or even a signal feed for lighting systems.
- Optional Rotary Knob Kit, Model: ACD-46: A DJ or club owner can easily swap out any Channel Fader (1 to 4) and replace them with our Optional ACD-46 Rotary Knob Kits, making the Denon DNX500 appealing to both Fader and Knob style DJs. With its powerful matrix routing option, it doesn’t matter where they get installed.