The Egnater Vengeance Guitar Amplifier Head is a high-gain, two channel amp with 120-Watts of intense tube tone that gives you the arsenal needed to wreak havoc. Channel 1 goes from lush, organic cleans to heavy crunchy rhythm. Channel 2 produces serious overdrive from classic rock to extreme modern metal. Each channel on the Vengeance features Egnater's signature tight and bright voicing switches and a unique, foot-switchable, mid cut/boost switch to further customize your tone.
The independent reverb on each channel features Egnater’s innovative ‘spillover’ design which allows natural decay when switching channels. The foot switchable secondary master volume let's you push your solo to harrowing heights. The buffered effects loop with independent send and return level controls assures flawless integration with external units.
The Vengeance head also has a balanced speaker-emulated output that lets you go directly out to the board live or in the studio. The 6 button footswitch connects to the Vengeance amp via a standard XLR cable and the 1/4 inch jacks for external control of the switching functions, provide increased flexibility
Egnater Vengeance Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 120-watt of all tube power
- Selectable full/half power switch (120/60-Watts)
- Two independent channels
- 6 button footswitch included
- Additional 1/4 in. Jacks for External Control of Switching Functions
- Simple Bias Adjust with External Test Points
- Balanced XLR Cabinet Voiced Line / Recording Output
- Buffered Effects Loop with Send and Return Levels